Katie's Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2007




Day 3 – Oh what a day. We spent the day at sea on a sailboat, with an ‘interesting’ captain shall we say. The sun was out in full force and the ever so popular reggae was playing. Our first stop was the Coral Gardens. Our next stop was Shark Ray Alley, where we quickly jumped in with nurse sharks, stingrays, eels and tons of fish. I must admit that it was a little scary at first, but loved every minute of it. I think I could have spent all week here! Our final stop was once again amazing, with large schools of fish and a school of stingrays. What a way to spend the day. After a full day at sea, we met up with the hostel gang to bring in the New Year. The whole town was out to bring in the New Year, and we capped it off with a midnight ocean swim. What a great way to kick start 2007. I think I could really get used to this Belize life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home