Calling All Comments! I believe that I have changed the settings on my blog so that now anyone can leave a comment. So feel free to write me a note if you wish :-) They are always appreciated.
I asked your Mom the other day if you where yet planning to stay...never to return to live in the North. Glad you've found your dream home, it's good to have relatives in warm places! We just put city sewer in our neighborhood here on Rainy Lake. The opposers I am sure would gasp, as I did, at the photo of the outhouse over the water...but it's about what we where doing here only in a fancy "covered up" sort of way. It's 10F in the IceBox today. Love your Blog, Jennifer
3 Comments:
Just be aware that you might start to get spam comments.
I like the blog Katie, and especially the photos. It sounds like you three are having a wonderful time.
I asked your Mom the other day if you where yet planning to stay...never to return to live in the North. Glad you've found your dream home, it's good to have relatives in warm places! We just put city sewer in our neighborhood here on Rainy Lake. The opposers I am sure would gasp, as I did, at the photo of the outhouse over the water...but it's about what we where doing here only in a fancy "covered up" sort of way. It's 10F in the IceBox today. Love your Blog, Jennifer
Hi Katie!!!
I love your blog and wish I could come visit. Next time we meet I'm anxious to see "your" teacher look. We'll compare! I'll talk to you soon!
Tootles,
RobyT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home