


MY DREAM HOME: A BELIZEAN FIXER-UPPER
After going for a long walk down the beach in Placencia, I came across what I believe could be one heck of a dream house. It looks like what used to be or could be a nice house that is right on the beach, yet away from the main part of town a little. There is even a little hut for shade on the beach. The house is rundown and the plant life has taken over the yard, but I still have faith. It has become my mission when we return to find out who owns it. If I never return to Canada, you can find me here...
After going for a long walk down the beach in Placencia, I came across what I believe could be one heck of a dream house. It looks like what used to be or could be a nice house that is right on the beach, yet away from the main part of town a little. There is even a little hut for shade on the beach. The house is rundown and the plant life has taken over the yard, but I still have faith. It has become my mission when we return to find out who owns it. If I never return to Canada, you can find me here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home