


Things are continuing to go great with my teacher here. I don’t think I could have asked for a better match. It’s great to be able to laugh and joke around with each other. We all have quite a bit of marking to do in the evenings. It has been rewarding though as we can already see improvements in our students! Melissa has a friend visiting for the week, so it’s fun to relive PG life through the eyes of a new comer again. It is amazing when we realize how many things we have already become accustomed to. We went out for breakfast one morning to discover a tarantula in a jar sitting on one of the tables. It was a big night for us ladies on Saturday night, as we all wore mascara out for the first time in ’07. It was this mascara night that I met my future husband, MJ. Don’t believe me? Check out the pic to prove it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home